1. Dubai Tours and Travel, Based in Dubai, United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. DTT provides tours, safaris, transportation and other activities to participants either itself or through its suppliers.
2. We accept almost credit cards, such as Visa and MasterCard. Full payment must be done by credit card, and guests are entailed to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction. This, in turn, will be showed as a charge on your statement. Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards will be accepted for payment in UAE Dirhams and US Dollers only. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Desert Harbour Tourism FZE policies and rules’’
3. A price mentioned in our website or brochure, if not specified, is on per person basis. It is non-inclusive of any kind of payment done from the part of customers, in the form of visa fee, room charges and tips to drivers or guides. In addition, changes in pricing may occur in the event of any additional expense incurred by your transport, or accommodation service provider.
4. Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
5. As soon as you make the payment, we’ll send you a confirmation email, along with a unique booking reference number and voucher. Since it is deemed as a proof of payment, we advise you to take a print out of the voucher and our Policies and rules.
6. For the Confidential Details, User only is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
7. The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
8. We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.
9. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. You agree to comply with the instructions in English of any personnel providing the Activity (“Leader”). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund of the price.
10. In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. Dubai Tours and Travel and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are potentially hazardous or against the Leader’s recommendation you may be required to read, understand and sign an indemnity and waiver form in English before participating in those Activities.
11. Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dubai Tours and Travel accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
13. Except as expressly permitted, any services/travel products purchased from us are non-transferable and cannot be sold, encased or given away, nor can these services/travel products be used for commercial or promotional purposes.
14. Any personal possessions left behind will be kept for 3 months, after which they will be disposed of responsibly.